Standard Package includes :
1) 08A BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR BODY
2) ADULT CUFF 22-32CM ( 8.7-12.6inch ) CIRCUMFERENCE
3) USB CABLE FOR COMPUTER CONNECTION
4) 3 Pediatric Size cuffs as following
|18-26 cm (7.1-10.2 in)||11-19cm (3.9-7.5 in)||6-11cm (2.4-4.3 in)|
5) INSTRUCTION MANUAL
6) SOFTWARE CD
■ With just the touch to operate
■ The large 2.8" color LCD display panel shows readings of blood pressure, pulse rate and optional SPO2 displayed simultaneously.
■ Three-user data storage, maximum 99 records for each user
■ three patient measurement mode for Infant , Pediatric and Adult .
■ When the measurement fails due to some factors, it can show relative error reasons.
■ Integrated with SPO2 function, you can get the SPO2 result with optional probe ( spo2 probe included )
■ Able to communicate with PC, you can make review, analyses, trend graph and report printing with the software. (blood pressure data only )
■ internal battery can keep data and setting from loss when you change main batteries
■ option of measurement units of mmHg and kPa
■ power off automatically if device left idle up to 5 minutes.
■ Measurement Method: Oscillometry
■ Measurement Position: Upper Arm
■ Measurement Range: Pressure:0~290mmHg(0~36.0kPa),Pulse
■ Measurement Accuracy: Blood Pressure: ± 3 mmHg, Pulse Rate: large of 3bpm
and ± 3%,Spo2:±2% in 70%~100% range
■ 2.8” digital LCD
■ 4 AA Size Alkaline Battery or optional AC/DC Adapter ( not included )
Software Functions:( blood pressure data only )
1, Upload data to computer
2, Show trend graph, analytical diagrams
3, Edit add notes to every piece of data
4, Edit examinees’ information, medical advices, condition descriptions, present drug usage info etc.
5, Print report, support print preview
Posted by Unknown on 9th Feb 2017
The machine is impressive.
Adult equipment works wonderfully--including pulse ox.
However, tried the pediatric and neo natal---that I bought machine for to use on small dog---and not able to obtain blood pressure.
Better--detailed instructions--or support to ask questions might solve the problem.
If pediatric setting used--can I use the neo natal cuff with that setting
Someone to talk with or better instructions would help
Posted by Unknown on 15th Mar 2016
We use this model in a pediatric setting and have had no major problems. You can order replacement cuffs and attachments. We use the infant wrap for the O2 sats and works well most of the time with the infants.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jan 2016
We purchased this for our 4 yr old daughter who has kidney and blood pressure issues. We were not able to get an accurate reading from this machine. It either indicated excessive movement or over pressure. It is advertised for pediatric and does have a pediatric setting but it did not work for us.
Posted by John McCabe on 24th Jul 2015
After trying three other BP monitors which would not give accurate readings for my wife who has a very thin arm the 08A Pediatric Monitor works like a charm. The memory and the ability to transfer the readings to my computer allow us to provide her doctor with all the information he has been asking for.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jun 2015
This is the only pediatric b/p monitor that we can find and we use it for almost all of our home health cases.
Posted by Jan Rush on 2nd Feb 2015
We actually purchased this for the smaller cuffs to use on our dog who had been diagnosed with high blood pressure. We started with the neonatal size, and had difficulty getting results. Once we switched to the infant size, our readings became very accurate and consistent. The manual is a bit frustrating; full of spelling and grammatical errors. It must have been translated from another language. Also, one must set the monitor to fit the cuff size. Since there is no setting for "infant" or "child", which are some of the cuff sizes, we chose the "pediatric" setting, which works fine. The display is easy to read, and stores the data as well.
Posted by Michelle on 14th Mar 2014
I purchased this product to read the blood pressure of my nephew as he has been having high readings lately, and it is a breeze to use, understant and it saves/graphs results over time. Very happy with my Blood Pressure Monitor ! and it came with cuffs for neonate, infant, child and adult. very happy with my purchase
Posted by Patty on 20th Jul 2013
It is so hard to find a pediatric blood pressure cuff that fits small infants and this one does I think it is wonderful that you get 3 pediatric sizes and for a bonus 1 adult size for such a good price thank you again
Posted by Jeff on 5th Feb 2013
I bought this bp monitor for my sick son. To my surprise , it comes with an adult cuff too. The monitor is used by both my child and parent now.
1) The monitor works in 3 mode : Adult , Pediatric and Neonate . If adult mode used on child , or pediatric mode used on adult . The monitor may shows error testing result . However user must go into the menu , use soft key to change the mode. It is bit hassle to change the mode. If the monitor has a external switch to change the mode , it would be more convenient .
2) You must keep the child calmed , keep monitor at heart level of the child to get a consistent reading . The best practice is probably to have the child lie on bed , also put the monitor on bed. If you have child sit up , or walk while measure , the result may go wild. Also The adapter tube for child cuffs is bit too rigged and short . If it comes with a longer and softer hose , it makes the operation of the bp monitor easier .
3) The software is easy to install . However you need spend some time to learn to use it . It may need some time to find where the data file is stored.
4) We love the screen. It is clear and bright. The BP reading is shown in big letters. However the setting menu is in small letters . The senior may have hard time to read the setting menu.
Generally we rate the monitor in 4-5 stars.