The Handheld ECG Monitor is designed for homecare with the purpose of healthcare, and is suitable for every people; especially for those who may suffer from cardiovascular disease. Regular and frequent measurements of the heart health condition will help you and your doctor recognize risk factors in early stage and act accordingly. The stored heart data records can be used as a reference for clinical ECG examination.
Just two hands and 30 seconds. Take Measurement anytime and Anywhere.
- Small, portable and easy to operate
- Completely cable and electrode free
- Fast measurement in just 30 seconds
- 200 ECG records, each record with 30-second ECG waveform and analysis result
- Display of ECG waveform IN REAL TIME ON PC AND ECG MONITOR, heart rate, analysis results and battery status on the backlit LCD
- Measurement results transmission to PC by USB mode
- Auto power-off while no key is pressed in 60 seconds
- Auto-evaluation based on detected heart data
- Dual measuring modes
- 2 batteries can take at least 500 times measurement
- Data Review freely
1. 2 Batteries
2. A Pouch
3. A User Manual
4. A Warranty card (Warranty: 1 Year main unit, 3 months accessories)
5. A Quick Operation Guide
6. ECG 3 lead cables
7. 50 pcs ECG electrodes
8. USB Data cable
9. USB Software
Regarding the electrodes option :
1) The monitor comes with standard snap-on electrodes option : It comes with 50 electrode and snap-on leads wire
2) The Tab Electrodes option includes a s banana leadswire , 3 electrode clips ,100 tab electrodes . The tab electrode is more comfortable , less expensive.
3) The reusable electrodes offers least expensive solution for single patient use . The Solution includes : Snap on leadswire , 3 suction cups electrodes / or 3 limb clamp eletrodes , a tube of electrodes gel
Posted by Loretta Wise on 5th Sep 2016
The equipment is great but contains no instructions to convert the read data that you put onto your PC into a pfd to send your cardiologist. I requested assistance via "contact us" and all they told me how to do was put the data on my CD installed program on my PC. Been there, done that. How do I copy it to a pdf and send to my cardiologist? They need better support. I was very specific what I needed.
Posted by Don MacIver on 18th Apr 2016
The MD 100 ecg is exactly what I was looking for to mionitor my heart. I chose the limb clamps, and they work very well. Although the monitor works well using the hand electrodes on the device itself.
The software also works well once you understand how it works. You can review your ecg tracings, print them out and also play them back. The printout looks like a professional strip form your doctors office.
For the price, this is an excellent device.
Posted by Helmuth on 6th Feb 2015
excellent quality recording - able to easily evaluate for p waves, even with hand held mode
more features and lower price than comparable product one year ago
Posted by Richard Lancaster on 24th Dec 2013
For a 3 lead unit, it works very well as long as you are not moving around a lot during testing, even though it will still state a good reading even with a lot of movement & gives a good reading it it very had to read because of the noise so as with most the less movement the best reading, the software could be a lot better.
But over all this is an excellent unit for the price.