The Handheld ECG Monitor is designed for homecare with the purpose of healthcare, and is suitable for every people; especially for those who may suffer from cardiovascular disease. Regular and frequent measurements of the heart health condition will help you and your doctor recognize risk factors in early stage and act accordingly. The stored heart data records can be used as a reference for clinical ECG examination.
Just two hands and 30 seconds. Take Measurement anytime and Anywhere.
- Small, portable and easy to operate
- Completely cable and electrode free
- Fast measurement in just 30 seconds
- 200 ECG records, each record with 30-second ECG waveform and analysis result
- SD card slot to add more memory by adding a SD card
- Display of ECG waveform IN REAL TIME ON PC AND ECG MONITOR, heart rate, analysis results and battery status on the backlit LCD
- Measurement results transmission to PC by USB mode
- Auto power-off while no key is pressed in 60 seconds
- Auto-evaluation based on detected heart data
- Dual measuring modes
- Color LCD display for better viewing data and waveform on the monitor
- 2 batteries can take at least 500 times measurement
- Data Review freely
1. 2 Batteries
2. A Pouch
3. A User Manual
4. A Warranty card (Warranty: 1 Year main unit, 3 months accessories)
5. A Quick Operation Guide
6. ECG 3 lead cables
7. 50 snap electrodes
8. USB Data cable
9. USB Software
Regarding the electrodes option :
1) The monitor comes with standard snap-on electrodes option : It comes with 50 electrode and snap-on leads wire
2) The Tab Electrodes option includes a s banana leadswire , 3 electrode clips ,100 tab electrodes . The tab electrode is more comfortable , less expensive.
3) The reusable electrodes offers least expensive solution for single patient use . The Solution includes : Snap on leadswire , 3 suction cups electrodes / or 3 limb clamp eletrodes , a tube of electrodes gel
Posted by Dale on 28th Mar 2014
Seems to take ecg data. But after installing software cannot connect to PC. Tried 2 different computers - same result. Does not recognize device. Installed USB-UART bridge drivers. Still no connection. SD card went in and out once. Tried to upload data to PC via card. Software still did not recognize. Put SD card back in and now it is not recognized and won't come back out.